MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1969 showing in sitemap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:<lastmod>1969-12-31</lastmod>
<changefreq>daily</changefreq>
<priority>0.4</priority>

where can i go to change the date in my forum

sitemap is showing this
wrong forum man
Moved to correct forum..

Does the plugin use the MyBB date format, or a custom format?
not sure i just realized this by click on on sitemap and in there its showing that date

so where can i possibally go to fix the date if you would know
I'm pretty sure you'll need to find out what date it's using, first - atleast, in order for me to help you. I could be wrong though.
It's using a timestamp that's not set... i.e. when there is no thread in something it gets a timestamp of 0 and I guess with timezone changes that converts to 1969-12-31 (usually 0 starts at 1970-01-01). It's a bug in that plugin, it should simply not show any date when there is no valid timestamp set for something. The author of the plugin already knows about this bug, we discussed this some weeks ago. I had the same issue in my plugin (that also does sitemaps) and had to put a check for valid value in the timestamp to work around it.
ok so if the authour knows that there is a bug , then why doesnt he ask Mybb to delete his MOD
until he corrects the issue ?

Quote:also this would save so much time and agravation for some people
I don't know why the author hasn't released an update yet, you'd have to ask him.
ok thanks for that