MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want to integrate MyBB to my existing website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, i want to integrate mybb to my website, just like this MyBB Community Forum has been integrated to the main MyBB site. Can anyone help me with this please?? Smile
(2009-02-14, 06:14 AM)pub91 Wrote: [ -> ]hello, i want to integrate mybb to my website, just like this MyBB Community Forum has been integrated to the main MyBB site. Can anyone help me with this please?? Smile
Did you try searching the forums?
(2009-02-14, 06:16 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-14, 06:14 AM)pub91 Wrote: [ -> ]hello, i want to integrate mybb to my website, just like this MyBB Community Forum has been integrated to the main MyBB site. Can anyone help me with this please?? Smile
Did you try searching the forums?

yep.. But coudnt find something that suits me. There was this one tutorials which had loads of php code but the instructions in it were not very clear to me.
(2009-02-14, 10:09 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]So this doesn't help?? http://community.mybboard.net/thread-6190.html

nope.. i already tried dat.. that just adds a log in form to a page right?? that won't do.. i want to insert mybb in to my site design..