MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Opera Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having problems with Opera - and it's just these forums that don't want to work!

When I come to this part of the site (the rest of mybboard.net works fine), it's just a blank page, and it's just stuck on loading the page.

The odd thing is I can view the entire source code (meaning the page is there, and fully loaded) but it just won't actually display.

Any ideas?
Click on the address bar and hit enter, it should load then. It happens all the time for me in FF, I just click on the address bar and hit enter and it loads the page.
That's what I thought it was, because it happens to me too in FF. But in Opera, it just sticks with Elements: 0/0, but with full source...

:|
What opera version? Try a reinstall.
9.63, and I've tried reinstalling and I've installed Opera 10, but it's the same scenario on that too...
Loads perfectly for me in Opera.
It's getting wierd now... I can't access it using Safari, Chrome or Opera now - only IE works. I've tried disabling the firewall, reinstalling and system restore.

Does anyone have any ideas?
what windows are you running?
Running Vista Ultimate...
im having that problem on opera, firefox and chrome, on another website.
Pages: 1 2