MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple Template Mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, my forum is planning on using myBB and were a style freak and I was wondering if anyone could make us a mod for it. If we can edit the copyright we'll add you in there since it would be much appreciated ^^; Ummm yea =3

(Edit... If you already have a Multiple Templates in myBb... umm sorry? I havent used it yet.. I am waiting for our new server)
See http://www.mybbmods.com/viewfiles.php?cid=10 for some great template mods

P.S: Welcome to the forums

k776
thanks for the welcome but thats not what I need. I want it so my forum can have more then one template and users can coose the template they desire
That already exists. Toungue You should see "Themes" in the admin. center once you install MyBB.
Oh I am really sorry for this then. As I said I haven't installed it ^^;
I think he means something like a collapsible box, where you can choose different themes immediately, instead of going into their profiles to change it.
No he means in there user cp can they choose between more than one skin that he installs and the answer is yes you can as said above see "Themes" in the admin CP.
After you install please feel free to post any questions about this fine product.