MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I use this with a Joomla Site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sucessfully uploaded it to my site, and I have been trying to find a way to access the Admin CP. I tried to use JFusion to upload it into Joomla but I got an error about it not finding the database. How do I make this work with Joomla so I can access the Admin CP?
Thanks
I am successful with JFusion for MyBB 1.4.4 and Joomla 1.5.9 at http://vatlieu.us/ .
(2009-01-18, 12:52 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]^^^
I was able to get jFusion working close to 100% with MyBB1.4.4, but it took several hours to get all the settings right. Even dual login was almost perfect (with that setting turned off, since it's not supposed to work), but people need to logout from Joomla and not the forum (then both actually logout together)

So dual login does work 100%, and dual logout needs some work.

(2009-01-17, 05:14 PM)peetree21 Wrote: [ -> ]...does anyone have any skills to give the jfusion team a hand on development of the plugin?

I hope someone helps out, since the current version is a great starting point.

What do you mean "How do I make this work with Joomla so I can access the Admin CP?"?
(2009-02-15, 02:19 AM)sharq00 Wrote: [ -> ]I sucessfully uploaded it to my site, and I have been trying to find a way to access the Admin CP. I tried to use JFusion to upload it into Joomla but I got an error about it not finding the database. How do I make this work with Joomla so I can access the Admin CP?
Thanks
Are you using the most recent joomla 1.5 updates and jfusion. It should work fine. Manybe try it locally on your computer first with a clean install. Wamp will allow you to do this.
(2009-02-15, 02:19 AM)sharq00 Wrote: [ -> ]...JFusion to upload it into Joomla

What did you try to "upload (using jFusion) into Joomla?"