MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just converted from PHPBB to MyBB, and I gotta say, I love it!

Only thing is, I'm having a few problems

1) When members post, their post count isn't changing.

2) I get the following message when I try to change a moderator to a super moderator:

[i]mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's great Smile', postnum='13' WHERE uid='27'' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_users SET username='Rach', email='[email protected]', usergroup='3', additionalgroups='', usertitle='', avatar='http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/eno_on/how_iconic3.jpg', website='', icq='', aim='', yahoo='', msn='', birthday='', allownotices='yes', hideemail='yes', emailnotify='no', invisible='no', style='2', timezone='+12', receivepms='yes', pmpopup='yes', pmnotify='no', signature='Thanks to Liz at how iconic (www.livejournal.com/community/how_iconic/) for my av. It's great Smile', postnum='13' WHERE uid='27'[i]

I would appreciate it if someone could help me out Smile.
open the admin file where you change the moderator/super mod and find

WHERE uid='27'' change it to WHERE uid='27'

maybe...
Quote:WHERE uid='27'' change it to WHERE uid='27'

Isn't that the changing it to exactly the same thing?
look at the ' next to the 27 Wink there is two on the first one Smile
Ah! Thanks

so do I go into my FTP? Which file am I after?
i have no idea Sad lol! sorry i havent really used the new mybb much yet. look around for it in the admin folder maybe users.php?
Bugger! Thanks for trying.

Anyone else?