MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Online/Offline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, yet another problem.
I turned my board offline this morning to edit it, etc.
I turned it back online, and it wont go online?
Help?
(2009-02-15, 04:14 AM)Miley Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, yet another problem.
I turned my board offline this morning to edit it, etc.
I turned it back online, and it wont go online?
Help?
Are you sure you're changing the right setting?
There is only one thing.

It says

Board Closed
If you need to close your forums to make some changes or perform an upgrade, this is the global switch. Viewers will not be able to view your forums, however, they will see a message with the reason you specify below.

Administrators will still be able to view the forums.
Yes No

I have no on now, because I want it off.
(2009-02-15, 04:19 AM)Miley Wrote: [ -> ]There is only one thing.

It says

Board Closed
If you need to close your forums to make some changes or perform an upgrade, this is the global switch. Viewers will not be able to view your forums, however, they will see a message with the reason you specify below.

Administrators will still be able to view the forums.
Yes No

I have no on now, because I want it off.
After setting it to no, and saving it - if you come back to the page, does it still show as no?
Yepp.
Can you send me a PM with your admin username and password, and a link to your forums? And I'll look into it.
I did, do your charm.
Hm. I'll have to look again later, but at the moment - I tried setting it to no and it saved fine. But it still says it's closed.. Are all your files Chmodded fine?
(2009-02-15, 04:42 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. I'll have to look again later, but at the moment - I tried setting it to no and it saved fine. But it still says it's closed.. Are all your files Chmodded fine?

Im pretty sure, tell me which ones and what I should set them for.
But im like 99% sure there fine.
(2009-02-15, 04:43 AM)Miley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-15, 04:42 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. I'll have to look again later, but at the moment - I tried setting it to no and it saved fine. But it still says it's closed.. Are all your files Chmodded fine?

Im pretty sure, tell me which ones and what I should set them for.
But im like 99% sure there fine.
Well to check, just go to Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance, and scroll down a bit. It should either say, in a green box: "All files are chmodded properly" or something else in a red box.
Pages: 1 2