MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Battle system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, so basically i run a music forum for hiphop and i have a talents forum for producers and rappers and writters and so on, but i would like a plugin that counts wins and loses, when a member battles another member and one loses or wins, it will count it and show it under their posts, like 1-0, if it's possible to make, if not, then that's cool, hopefully ill learn enough php to do it someday, Wink thanks.
(2009-02-15, 06:01 AM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]ok, so basically i run a music forum for hiphop and i have a talents forum for producers and rappers and writters and so on, but i would like a plugin that counts wins and loses, when a member battles another member and one loses or wins, it will count it and show it under their posts, like 1-0, if it's possible to make, if not, then that's cool, hopefully ill learn enough php to do it someday, Wink thanks.
It's possible, and would be quite simple if I'm not mistaken or misleadToungue I might take a stab at a bit of it if I have time.

Kind Regards,
TomL
cool, thanks and i appreciate it.
This may be a bit too advanced for your needs ...

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2094.html
ya, it is..i just want a simple plugin that counts wins and loses.