MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i installed just now and i am not able to login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed the forum and when i login it is saying The username and password combination you entered is invalid.

what to do ??
(2009-02-15, 07:24 AM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the forum and when i login it is saying The username and password combination you entered is invalid.

what to do ??
Check to make sure it's right..
ya all is installed right but only thing is we have to delete install folder after completion of installation so i have renamed the folder , is the a reason ?
(2009-02-15, 07:28 AM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]ya all is installed right but only thing is we have to delete install folder after completion of installation so i have renamed the folder , is the a reason ?
No I meant to double-check that the username and password you're entering is correct. No, it isn't a reason.
i checked that more then 5 times
what to do i am not getting / reply anyone
vaibhavmeswani, you really just have to learn to be patient. Complaining that you haven't got an answer after 14 minutes is just stupid. Acting like this will just mean we'll help you last. I don't want to keep telling you this but this is the second time already.

Have you tried to reset your password with the lost password link??
hi mate

that was in afternoon then i again installed whole forum now what my problem is i am not able to login with my admin account but i also created one more account but with that id also i m not able to login and i m landing to a page saying this error

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* Please fill out the image verification code to continue the login process. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

but in this page i also dont see any image to verify.