MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Time problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm having a problem with my time on my forum. I have +1 in default and Day Light Savings Time set on "no". My computer show and the tv shows, right now 16:57 but my forum shows 04:35 PM.

Also, is it possible to use the European time system with 16:00 instead of 4 PM?

Thank you!
You can make it show as 16:00 in your UserCP I believe. If the time is out by that much though, you'll probably have to ask your host about it.
Correct, you can change it there. Another thing about that, there is a "default" where do I change it so everyone use 16:00 instead of 4 PM, basically so default is 16:00.

I will talk to my webhost.

Thank you for a very fast reply!
Yep, ACP > Configuration > Date and Time Formats > Time Format. Be careful editing this though... here's a list of letters you'll need.
What could happend? Could it ruin something? I think I managed to change it.
Na you wouldn't really ruin it, but if you were to remove the letters that are there, put something else in, see it's broken and not know what to put back in, it'd be a bit of a pain.
Oh alrighty, I managed it.

Thank you very much Matt, really fast replying!