MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When you click a forum it..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When you click a forum, it shows it at 100% and I currently have it set at 90, but whenever you click a thread, it streches to 100%..

HELP!
Its really bad looking.
I can post screenie if you need.
Yes a screenie would be useful as right now we have no real idea what to say.
Please read "Ways to get your questions answered quicker" it's not their for you to ignore it.
[Image: untitled.PNG]

Its not supposed to look like that, it fits the banner on the home, thats the only page it does it on x.x
I needed to post again, no one is answering
make the width longer, and when no one answers, you need to wait, we have lifes to.
(2009-02-22, 04:38 AM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]make the width longer, and when no one answers, you need to wait, we have lifes to.

This has nothing to do with making my forum's length longer, its like glitched x.x.
I made it to 100% before just to test, and when I click it still does that.
Making the image thinner would be a logical choice.
(2009-02-22, 08:38 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Making the image thinner would be a logical choice.

It has nothing to do with the image, I have same images on a diff style, and it doesnt do this.
Right, do a test. Make the image thinner, much thinner, just to test it. Does it happen then??
(2009-02-22, 10:26 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Right, do a test. Make the image thinner, much thinner, just to test it. Does it happen then??

Dude, first of all what image.
This only happens when you click on a forum, it streches the page, it would have nothing to do with the banner, nor the Habbo images in the board announcement.
Pages: 1 2 3