MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Staff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey starting my own Free hosting site and I need some staff.

The site already has 3 awesome admins (Including me)

I now need a forum team. Must be skilled in Html and other coding systems.

Pm me all apps.

we should start ops in a few months.
(2009-02-16, 08:30 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey starting my own Free hosting site and I need some staff.

Pm me all apps.

No offense meant by this, but you expect people to become a staff member on a "site" that shows no real content, no preview, no way to see if we can deal with the other people, etc. Again, no offense, but I doubt you'll get any applicants.
(2009-02-16, 08:36 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-16, 08:30 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey starting my own Free hosting site and I need some staff.

Pm me all apps.

No offense meant by this, but you expect people to become a staff member on a "site" that shows no real content, no preview, no way to see if we can deal with the other people, etc. Again, no offense, but I doubt you'll get any applicants.

None taken.

To say this, I want to build a site when i have a staff. Why? Because i want all of my staff to have something they can say,

Quote:I made that

And something they can be responsible for. Also it is nice to have your staff all have a part of themselves in a site.
Want to give us some details like: what kind of server setup, what kind of control panel, what kind of billing/support software, what kind of plans you might offer, how you plan on earning income, how you plan to compensate your staff, etc...
(2009-02-16, 09:06 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Want to give us some details like: what kind of server setup, what kind of control panel, what kind of billing/support software, what kind of plans you might offer, how you plan on earning income, how you plan to compensate your staff, etc...
And will the staff be paid?Toungue lol just kidding.
As of this moment. Nothing is decided, I want my team to bring up what they want. Not what i want.

As for the getting paid. I would mind putting forum adds for the admins Big Grin.
(2009-02-16, 09:17 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]As of this moment. Nothing is decided, I want my team to bring up what they want. Not what i want.

As for the getting paid. I would mind putting forum adds for the admins Big Grin.
Rolleyes Horrible way to lead, in my opinion. You need to know what you want, too.
So you have nothing already purchased? What kind of budget do you have setup and how much investment do the other staff need to put in?
(2009-02-16, 09:22 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]So you have nothing already purchased? What kind of budget do you have setup and how much investment do the other staff need to put in?

I have everything Covered already Big Grin i just need stuff to put in it Big Grin
(2009-02-16, 09:38 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-16, 09:22 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]So you have nothing already purchased? What kind of budget do you have setup and how much investment do the other staff need to put in?

I have everything Covered already Big Grin i just need stuff to put in it Big Grin
Well can you give us as many details as you have?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6