MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar crisis.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-02-16, 10:06 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]You messed up your settings. The height/width of the avatars shows 0 for the width, and the height is empty.

How do i fix that? xD
Thanks in advance
Did you put px in your setting when you updated it? If so, remove it. If you PM me an admin name+password I can see what went wrong.
Configuration - Showthread Options (I think) > Maximum Avatar Dimensions

Make that something like 100x100.
(2009-02-16, 10:09 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Configuration - Showthread Options (I think) > Maximum Avatar Dimensions

Make that something like 100x100.

When i did that, it caused all this problem
I know what this is, you probably have a X instead of an x in the dimensions (i.e. you need it in lowercase).
(2009-02-16, 10:16 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]I know what this is, you probably have a X instead of an x in the dimensions (i.e. you need it in lowercase).

where would that be though?
where do i need to go and change this?
In the avatar settings, where you changed it before.... just do a settings search for 'avatar' and make sure none of the x's in the dimensions are capitals.
Fixed. They had avatars hidden.
Hmm, that's weird, if it happened after changing the settings, that's what made me think it was the dimensions thing. Anyway, glad it's sorted Smile
Well I knew it was weird, because I changed the setting to 90x90, which I knew would work. And it didn't, so I knew it was a user-set setting on the user sideToungue
Pages: 1 2 3