MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: beautiful error page after install with osDate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a great looking error page, I would love it even more if someone could please explain what it's trying to say and what I should do...

[Image: mybbinternalerror.jpg]

The forums access can be completed from www.iwantmybbw.com/forum/index.php - but it's supposed to be 'seamlessly integrated' with osDate and use the login information from the database.

Any help out there? I would GREATLY appreciate it. I'd even bake cookies.

Thanks.

Nor
Aren't those smarty files?
You're probably right. I've been futzing with this for.. oh... days now...

I don't look purdy with these clumps of hair missing.

Nor
I think those are definitely Smarty files.Confused I don't see that file in the MyBB package. I could be wrong.
You willing to help out?

Can I bribe you with an autographed picture of Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman? :-)

Nor
What exactly is osDate, anyways?
It's dating site software.

www.iwantmybbw.com

available from www.tufat.com
I'm not entirely sure that a problem involving osDate is really in the scope of our support as we have no idea what it really does, how it works, or what could cause the problem.
I'm sure this isn't a MyBB error - more user error I'm afraid. We can't support an integration between two software packages.

It seems though that something is being passed to the language class that MyBB doesn't understand. Without seeing a good portion of the code, I can't figure out what it is...
Thanks for the advice.... I'm going to go thump on the tufat.com boards a while...

Smile

Nor