MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: First time, needs help with a few things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I need an entirely private forum. I've already set up admin registration and hid all of the forums from guests. But, I need more. Is there anyway I can have the home page be simply "Hello There, Guest!, Login, and Register" then a little note? I need the search, members list, calender, help, and statistics, gone. But once people log in and are on the home screen when logged on I want them to show. Thanks in advance for any help. Smile
This would require a lot of edits.. Way too many for it to be even woarth doing, imho.
If worse comes to worse I'll just hide the stats on the home page but what I really need is for the user list and calender to be hidden.
There are very few templates that are different for members and guests, I believe the main ones, if not the only ones, are for the guest postbit and the welcome block. For you, the welcomeblock would be the best bet. header_welcomeblock_member shows for members, and header_welcomeblock_guest shows for, obviously, guests. So, you can put different things in these templates to show a different thing for guests and logged in members.