MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wrong password = Blank member.php page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that if I try to login with the wrong password it brings me to a blank member.php page (it only does this with active accounts, non-existant accounts produce a proper error).

The problem is that when this happens it does not record incorrect logins so a person can sit there and guess without exceeding the failed password attempts limit.

I cannot reproduce this on any other board except for the one I converted from vBulletin 3.7.4. To reproduce go to www.zorums.com and attempt to login with user Tset, any password will do since it only happens with the incorrect password.

I have re-uploaded freshly unpacked set of MyBB 1.4.4 files with no luck. I have gone through the templates and compared with other installs and even reverted some templates to the originals. I've cleared out my browser's cache which had no effect. I have confirmed this on 2 different PCs in 2 different locations. Any ideas where I should look next?

It is on the same server as my other MyBB sites so the server/PHP settings aren't the cause, but here's some general information anyways:
PHP5.2.8
MySQL 5.0.67
Apache 2.2
All board settings are identical to my other forums except for the site specific ones like cookies and site details.
Found the problem. Disabling the "Login Password Conversion" plugin fixes the error. Reporting as a bug.
Hang on, it's been fixed. Will edit with the link.

Ok, use this: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-420...#pid302288