MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SocialBB | Free Mybb forum hosting with no ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SocialBB is a FREE forum powered by the latest version of MyBB. You can request support on the Support Forums. You may also request a Theme or Plugin there too. These forums have no ads, and you can put your own ads on them. Right now I'm installing some more plugins and themes, so don't worry. And as I said before, you can request any theme or plugin.

Features
Sub-domain- you.allabouttheweb.net
Unlimited backups
Unlimited Forums
Unlimited Subforums
Custom Profile Fields
Upload Custom Logo
CUSTOM Rank Images
CUSTOM Smiley Images
CUSTOM Post Icons
CUSTOM Imageset
Captcha Control
And More!

So what do you think? Not sure? Well you can try the demo forum.

SocialBB Home
Create a forum

Looking for Staff Members! Must have experience with PHP, HTML, and CSS!
We need:
  • Skin Designer
  • Graphics Designer
  • 1 more admin
  • Advertiser
  • (3) Bug Catchers
All positions get access to premium content!
The subdomain is a little big, but it looks nice though.
Yeah, I plan to get a smaller domain name, and thank you.
Very nice. Smile

I would change the support forum theme, but otherwise looks good. Smile
btw, I recommend you to make a simpler theme with a profissional look. This one looks more a gaming site. But it's nice though.
Yeah I plan on get better skins for both support forum and site.
You should buy socialbb.net/org/info or something. The .com is taken but the others aren't.

When I created my test forum (createbb.allabouttheweb.net) I noticed a couple of things. You only have two themes. Adding more would be great.I would also recommend adding the Original MyBB Default theme back. You should also add some more plugins. Smile
Yeah I was defiantly planning on adding more themes and plugins. And about the domain, I do plan on buying something like that. Thank you for the comments.
(2009-02-18, 02:16 AM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I was defiantly planning on adding more themes and plugins. And about the domain, I do plan on buying something like that. Thank you for the comments.

I would recommend doing it as soon as possible to make the transfer as easy as possible for people hosted with you.

As to my knowledge the Multi-forum plugin doesn't support multiple domains Wink.
(2009-02-18, 02:19 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-18, 02:16 AM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I was defiantly planning on adding more themes and plugins. And about the domain, I do plan on buying something like that. Thank you for the comments.

I would recommend doing it as soon as possible to make the transfer as easy as possible for people hosted with you.

As to my knowledge the Multi-forum plugin doesn't support multiple domains Wink.

It doesn't. It is possible to do though. It just requires modifications to the script. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8