MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error restoring Database (mybb_autogroups table)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to restore a backup of my database that got wiped out by host.

I've had an error for quite sometime with my mybb_autogroups table. But it never seemed to affect the way my board ran. I tried to repair it, but it never worked.

Now it seems as I am trying to restore a backup of my database via PHPmyadmin I get the following error due to this table. Can someone please help.

Quote:Error

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unclosed quote @ 817
STR: '
SQL: mysqldump: Got error: 1146: Table 'crimsonp_crimsonpmybb.mybb_autogroups' doesn't exist when using LOCK TABLES
-- MySQL dump 10.11
--
-- Host: localhost Database: crimsonp_crimsonpmybb
-- ------------------------------------------------------
-- Server version 5.0.67-community-log

/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */;
/*!40103 SET @OLD_TIME_ZONE=@@TIME_ZONE */;
/*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE='+00:00' */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS=@@UNIQUE_CHECKS, UNIQUE_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO' */;
/*!40111 SET @OLD_SQL_NOTES=@@SQL_NOTES, SQL_NOTES=0 */;

SQL query:

mysqldump: Got error: 1146: Table 'crimsonp_crimsonpmybb.mybb_autogroups' doesn't exist when using LOCK TABLES -- MySQL dump 10.11 -- -- Host: localhost Database: crimsonp_crimsonpmybb -- ------------------------------------------------------ -- Server version 5.0.67-community-log /*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */; /*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */; /*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */; /*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */; /*!40103 SET @OLD_TIME_ZONE=@@TIME_ZONE */; /*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE='+00:00' */; /*!40014 SET @OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS=@@UNIQUE_CHECKS, UNIQUE_CHECKS=0 */; /*!40014 SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 */; /*!40101 SET @OLD_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO' */; /*!40111 SET @OLD_SQL_NOTES=@@SQL_NOTES, SQL_NOTES=0 */;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mysqldump: Got error: 1146: Table 'crimsonp_crimsonpmybb.mybb_autogroups' doesn'' at line 1
Isn't a default MyBB table. Plus crimsonp_crimsonpmybb.mybb_autogroups is an incorrect layout. I'm thinking this is a 1.2 backup, you're using it with 1.4 files, and you made this backup with a 1.2 plugin active, yes??
(2009-02-17, 07:41 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't a default MyBB table. Plus crimsonp_crimsonpmybb.mybb_autogroups is an incorrect layout. I'm thinking this is a 1.2 backup, you're using it with 1.4 files, and you made this backup with a 1.2 plugin active, yes??

no, I'm not using 1.4 at all: never upgraded , I've always backed up with 1.2
and was using 1.2

Now autogroups may have been a table created by a 1.2 mod I added.
I probably had the mod turned off when the backup was created.
Then just remove the code that tries to add that table from the backup.
where would that code be? in the modified .php file?
No, in the .sql database backup file, the one you're uploading.
so how do you edit that backup?
How do you open the .sql file to edit it?
Open it in Wordpad or Notepad++ or something... delete all the queries that create that table, or add any data to that table.
Resolved, Thanks