MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.MyBBdesign.co.uk

Fresh and professional looking MyBB themes. All themes free of charge.
Your shoutbox Wrote:» Combo - 17-02-20:31 -- My themes where made from scratch btw
» Combo - 17-02-20:29 -- You do know you might not be able to release that theme
That's hilarious!
(2009-02-17, 08:37 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
Your shoutbox Wrote:» Combo - 17-02-20:31 -- My themes where made from scratch btw
» Combo - 17-02-20:29 -- You do know you might not be able to release that theme
That's hilarious!

For some strange reason, I'm beginning to think you don't like me.
(2009-02-17, 08:39 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-17, 08:37 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
That's hilarious!

For some strange reason, I'm beginning to think you don't like me.
It's not that I don't like you. I just don't respect that you released a theme that you ripped from another artist, just because you made a few changes. Not only that, but you didn't even have permission to "re-make" it.
You can't just take copyrighted skins, remake them and then distribute them. That's illegal. I suggest you remove that theme from your forum.
(2009-02-17, 08:46 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]You can't just take copyrighted skins, remake them and then distribute them. That's illegal. I suggest you remove that theme from your forum.
Yeah, in 2 ways if I'm not mistaken.
Don't rip people off... its a good way to make someone mad enough to put a watchdog site up for yours Wink
Umm, I think I will remove that theme. Going to ask for permission first.