MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When opening SpiceFuse SEO plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When opening SpiceFuse SEO plugin

Hi friends, I uploaded the SEO plugin to the FTP and activated it… No follow function is off. When I try to open threads and subforums from my homepage, I get the error below.

Not Found
The requested URL /forum-156.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Chmod of the htaccess file is 777… What can I do to solve the problem above?
I suspect you haven't installed it properly. Make sure you have followed all of the plugin's installation instructions.
That's the MyBB EO URL feature is it not?? Is htaccess.txt renamed to .htaccess??
(2009-02-17, 08:33 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect you haven't installed it properly. Make sure you have followed all of the plugin's installation instructions.

I am sure that I have installed it properly and I have tried several times

(2009-02-17, 08:33 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]That's the MyBB EO URL feature is it not?? Is htaccess.txt renamed to .htaccess??

Yes, I renamed the .htaccess file as you mentioned
Ask your host if they support the Apache module, mod_rewrite.
I asked my host, they don't support the Apache module, mod_rewrite.
Thanks
Then I don't think you'll be able to use any mod that changes URLs.
i tried what you told me but the result is negative as the feature of mod rewrite is on automaticly on linux servers...