MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RE: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.indoplaygame.com/

my site show

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'indoplay'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please contact the MyBB Group for support

but my password is already confirm with my cpanel / database
why error like this..
Please have a look at the common errors Wiki page:
[Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If you have any other questions about this error, please feel free to reply, including any extra details if necessary such as the link to the error, plugins/modifications installed, and/or a test account.

With regards,
MyBB Support Team

If the password was right, it wouldn't show.
Your database host is probably wrong in inc/config.php.
It'll be the password, it's a different error message if it's the hostname.

If you're on cPanel, you need the password of the database user linked with your database, not the password you use to login to cPanel.
ou... but i already make it same...
but error too
Well, if you're seeing an error, something isn't right, obviously.

You're sure you're using the password of the database user not the password you use to login to cPanel??
(2009-02-17, 10:56 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you're seeing an error, something isn't right, obviously.

You're sure you're using the password of the database user not the password you use to login to cPanel??
Just as a note Matt, some cPanel passwords are the same as the database password.
What is it that determines whether it's the password for cPanel or the password for the database user, then?? All the times I've installed on cPanel, it's needed the password of the database user...
I don't mean that it determines whether it's the cPanel or database password, I mean - sometimes - the user will set them as the same thing if they add a new user to a database.