MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank Index!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I was removing SEO mod, 0.4 version and during the time I was removing the index went blank.

The mod has fully been removed, neither me nor flick can figure it out.

Its not a template thing as I put it all on default one to see.

Only parts that are blank are index & boards.

Topics, portal etc work.

(Forum in sig)
Yep, I can't acess it neither.
Can one of you post the link here? I have signatures disabledToungue
Just to add to this, originally .htaccess was in place, but now that has been renamed to htaccess.txt. Currently in the process of disabling the plugins. Any help is of course appreciated Smile
Well please post back and tell the status after disabling the plugins.
Thanks Tom.

To update: I have disabled all the plugins but no change in terms of the white page index. Have also replaced the index.php with a newly downloaded copy from MyBB, in addition to class_templates.php and functions.php (these are mostly likely to have been edited previously)
And still no difference even after updating the files? Did you try reverting some templates?
I haven't updated all the files - just the three mentioned - maybe should try that?

I haven't reverted any templates thus far, as I believe Luke set the forum to use the default template shipped with MyBB (which as far as I am aware has not been changed as his forum used a custom theme)

What do you reckon?

Thanks Wink
Well as long as you haven't modified and files yourself, I don't see how it'd hurt to re-upload them all. Since you disabled all plugins, you might as well try to revert the templates.
Pages: 1 2