MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Error, IMPORTANT, PLEASE HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok, i had messed up my database the other day and when i upload the SQL database, everything is fine, the only problem is that the users are not showing up and neither are the posts!

Please have a looki and tell me what you think!
http://www.gigaspace.co.uk/forum

I need this urgently, if you need admin login details, just let me know!
the board is closed. I can't see the error
Is there actually any data in the posts, users, threads and forum database tables?...

And you've turned your board off, so we can't see... Wink
sorry, ill open the board
(2009-02-18, 09:00 AM)Tomm- Wrote: [ -> ]Is there actually any data in the posts, users, threads and forum database tables?...

?
Looks like there's stuff there now...
(2009-02-18, 10:21 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like there's stuff there now...
Looks like the stats are messed up

"Our members have made a total of 3 posts in 3 threads." while it's full of threads. And "We currently have 5 members registered." while the memberslist has much more.

Maybe Recount & Rebuild the statistics under Tools & Maintenance?

EDIT: oh, and every category/forum you actually view has only 1 announcement (the same for every forum) and no posts in them while the counter says it does.
A recount and rebuild could get the stats right, but if there's meant to be data that isn't showing, it simply won't be in the database for whatever reason.
i will try a recount
And if that doesn't work, either the backup didn't fully upload, it's in a different database to what's set out in ./inc/config.php, or the backup just doesn't contain what you thought it did.
Pages: 1 2 3