MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass mail do not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this settings correct?

Mail handler
SMTP mail

SMTP hostname
smtp.googlemail.com

SMTP port

SMTP username
My Gmail username

SMTP password
My Gmail password

SMTP Encryption Mode
SSL
That's the settings I used and I couldn't get it to work.
are you getting any errors? it would nice if we could know what they are.
(2009-02-18, 07:11 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]are you getting any errors? it would nice if we could know what they are.

I changed my SMTP settings exactly like the first post, used my username and password for gmail and I get the below error.

Unable to connect to the mail server with the given details.<br /><br />0:
umm, i'm helping ecanikajo, this isn't even your post.
(2009-02-18, 07:37 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]umm, i'm helping ecanikajo, this isn't even your post.
Kill 2 birds with one stoneToungue
i just don't like when one person posts then another takes it over. i know it's the same problem but, still.
(2009-02-18, 07:40 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]i just don't like when one person posts then another takes it over. i know it's the same problem but, still.
Well mate, it may be a pain - but it's worth it if you can help them both.
(2009-02-18, 07:39 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-18, 07:37 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]umm, i'm helping ecanikajo, this isn't even your post.

This isn't really a thread jack because I'm sure he's getting the same error. I guess I could make an almost exact same post as the OP. Would you help then?
(2009-02-18, 07:43 PM)gimmezell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-18, 07:39 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]

This isn't really a thread jack because I'm sure he's getting the same error. I guess I could make an almost exact same post as the OP. Would you help then?
Just keep your question in this thread; it's fine.
Pages: 1 2