MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Error 1054] Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi, and thanks for your time, that spend for us*
i have the same problem as, other friends have!
i has, v1.4.4, and this morning,, i upgrade it to v1.4.8 . but now when i want login, this error message appeard!

[Image: sql.jpg]

before upgrade, i give a full backup, and then disable all plugins, and use from forums/install/upgrade.php , then , i has download the http://mybboard.net/download/106 and uploaded it, via cpanel, at my forums install folder, then extract it! all files replaced, but the error message.........
now i can login to my admin panel, but when i, or anyone want login to forum, the top error ocured!

i have this plugins active yet:

TinyMCE Plugin (1.0.0)
ThankYou (3.0.7)
Show Users Who Have Been Registered Today (1.0)
PM On Registration (1.2.0)
Overview (3.2.1)
Show the users that has been online today (2.0)
Extra Moderator Permissons (1.2)
*<imei> Hijri Shamsi (Jalali) Date! (1.2.2)
Group Legends By Alsofts Forum (1.0)
New Thread with Rules (1.0)
Akismet (1.2.1)
Advanced Quick Reply Form (1.0.3)
Admin Post Edit (1.0)
Active Users (1.0.1)

--------
help me please,,, thanks alot, and sorry for my bad english!
The changed files package should only be used when upgrading 1 version, not 4 versions. You need to use the full 1.4.8 package. Download 1.4.8, upload all the files over your current files, and run the upgrade script again. It does say this on the blog post:

Quote:This patch is only for users running MyBB 1.4.7. If you are running any other version of the MyBB 1.4 series then please download MyBB 1.4.8 from the MyBB site and update to it.
aow thanks, MattHeart , now everything work fineBlush,, thanks alotRolleyes
Hi dear supporter teams*
above problem, is removed,, but now this problem is begin!
at main page of forum,, all af forums post, in missing,, you know, all of them now has invisible!!
below picture is show that:
[Image: 174.jpg]

but after that i login into the my account, everything work fine! all posts shown!
now how can solve this problem,, help me, thanks alot dears*
In the acp its set to not show guests.
thanks T0m, but i checked that, and it's look correct!
your mean is this, ok? : Viewing Options: Can view board?
yes i was turn on it,,
but the problem is another thing i think! but i don't know what is that!!!
No, Tom means that in the permissions for the forum, the 'can view threads within forum' permission is unchecked.
you right Matt,, but i don't want, user can seen forums posts, until that , them register at forum! before update to new version, evrything worked fine, bu now, i don't know what happened!!
what can i do?!:-(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5