MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making "thead" bars right to left?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I need to make the thead bars from right to left. See attachements to know what I mean
Thank's in advance
So you basically want to reverse it?
Yes, I think so.
because in arabic language we start from right to left not from left to right as english. So, I edited the style by replacing all "left" words with "right" word, which is not enough, example:
thread name like top of here: [Mode Making "thead" bars right to left?! ] became directly after these "Threaded Mode | Linear ". so what I want is to make these "Threaded Mode | Linear " going left side and the title of the thread being there (at right side) alone.
thank's alot bro
Instead of moving things, why not just download the arabic translation?
you didn't get my point. I already downloaded the arabic translation, and have the modified "default style" to be ok with arabic (right to left). but the problem is that I puted another style which is "Afresh Flame" which is by default from left to right, I changed the style file before I import the theme by replacing all "left" words with "right" word, but that as I said before is not enough, because the title for example became after "Threaded Mode | Linear Mode" at the right. What I want to know is which are the templates which are respnsible for these 3 bars to make "Threaded Mode | Linear " for example at left side, and the already edited title still there at right side
thank's alot Smile
When you request support, always supply url.

If you want to find which template contain something in your page, the easiest way is to enable the "Server and Optimization Options" => "Output template start/end comments?", and the just look in the source of the page.