MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't view IP's within a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-02-19, 06:59 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]ya, tom a plugin i had installed and i had all the permissions checked and it said i couldn't access certain things, even though i had everything checked. so i deactivated it that time and it fixed my problem.
Is it on the Mods site? If so, give me a link please.
it's a nickman plugin, it's on his site. someone told him about the problem though.
(2009-02-19, 06:55 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Download a new copy of moderation.php. You must have got the version just after 1.4.4 was released that had a problem.

(2009-02-19, 06:57 PM)who rules Wrote: [ -> ]upload this, i think MattR it's right.

That was easy enough. Thanks guys.

(2009-02-19, 07:01 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]it's a nickman plugin, it's on his site. someone told him about the problem though.
Quit thread-jacking indigored! Haha I kid, I kid.
glad we can help Smile
Toms the one who asked me where it was from Wink
(2009-02-19, 07:08 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]Toms the one who asked me where it was from Wink
Rolleyes I see how it is. I give ya support and ya turn on me?Confused Just kidding. Glad you got it sorted thoughSmile
(2009-02-19, 06:59 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]i had all the permissions checked and it said i couldn't access certain things

Really?? Think you've just solved another support thread with that.
no, no i just turned the other cheek aka face not arse, jk Wink
(2009-02-19, 07:08 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]Toms the one who asked me where it was from Wink

OK then, you aided and abbeded a thread-jack. Toungue This has turned into an inside joke between indigored and I.

I don't care if anyone thread-jacks as long as it's relevant to the original post.
Pages: 1 2