MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why did everyone on the forum team change their name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-02-20, 02:22 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-20, 01:32 AM)Max Marze Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering how long it would be until someone posted something asking about it.

Yeah We did it to look more professional.
lol actually we were all wondering how many name changes and how long before someone thought something was happening. Good to see someone noticed. Toungue

I didn't do it for professionalism, I wanted a change. But looking professional comes with it, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.

(2009-02-20, 02:34 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-20, 02:32 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]So who all is "we"?

also, I miss rh1n0 ='(
"We" as in the team members that were discussing the name changes. Rcpalace is to follow suit soon.

rh1n0 is still around.. I'll always be rh1n0, the p3ngu1n.. or h1pp0. Smile

I knew someone was going to post something soon. Yup, I'm getting rid of my childish username which I had planned for quite a bit.
We did it to confused everyone
(2009-02-20, 05:52 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]We did it to confused everyone
Awh hell, now I'm even confused... confused everyone??Toungue
I may be confused but at least I am not hungry anymore Smile
(2009-02-20, 05:57 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I may be confused but at least I am not hungry anymore Smile
That's always good, to not be hungryBig Grin
I'll probably change mine back soon.

Maybe.

¬_¬
(2009-02-20, 10:08 AM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]I'll probably change mine back soon.

Maybe.

¬_¬
C'mon, be cool and join the crowdToungue haha. No pressure though Wink
I like seeing the staff use their real names. Smile
(2009-02-20, 10:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I like seeing the staff use their real names. Smile
I do, too. Not to mention if need be you can say "I was talking to First Name Last Name last night about {SUBJECT}" and have proofToungue Not to mention it'll be easier to find staff.
Damn! Now I need to remake my death list five! Confused

JUST KIDDING!

I think it looks nice, kinda pro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5