MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Musical Noir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Musical Noir is a brand new community for fans of all kinds of music, but most notably with fans of dark music (gothic, industrial, metal etc.) in mind. Despite this, though, all tastes are welcome! We'd really enjoy seeing you here. =) So come check it out and let us know what you think.

MusicalNoir.com
The background image looks horrible.
May I ask what's horrible about it? I really do appreciate the feedback, but just saying "it's horrible" isn't exactly going to help me improve it.
It's.....okay, to say the least.
(2009-02-20, 02:39 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]It's.....okay, to say the least.
Once again, I really do appreciate the feedback... but I can't really do much to improve it unless you expand on this.
Cool theme. I ain't into dark themes that much but that one is pretty wicked looking Big Grin I used to like metal and industrial like Ministry and KMFDM, stuff like that...
(2009-02-20, 02:42 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Cool theme. I ain't into dark themes that much but that one is pretty wicked looking Big Grin I used to like metal and industrial like Ministry and KMFDM, stuff like that...

Thanks! I haven't heard Ministry, but KMFDM is really good. I do need to check out more of their stuff.
Ministry is an older industrial band, the CD Filth Pig is the best I think Smile
*jots down mental note to check them out when back on own computer*
(2009-02-20, 02:38 AM)MusicalNoir.com Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask what's horrible about it? I really do appreciate the feedback, but just saying "it's horrible" isn't exactly going to help me improve it.

For me I find it hard to read the "banner" text, and because of the colours used in it, it's just kinda mind boggling to look at. Sorry, I can't give a better description of how it looks to me.
Pages: 1 2