MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Simple Blue [Final] MyBB 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple Blue Themes
Simple Blue is a sleek, fresh and professional light blue theme.

File Details:

Description: Professional, fresh, sleek looking light blue theme.
Colour Scheme: Light Blue
Screenshots: Index, Index 2, Forum Display

Latest Version:

Version: Final
Built for MyBB 1.4.x
Price £0.00

Other Information:

Update: New button set now included.

Download:
MyBBAddons.com
What's with the huge lighter-grey background/border on the on/off images? Do you really find that acceptable?
(2009-02-20, 06:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]What's with the huge lighter-grey background/border on the on/off images? Do you really find that acceptable?
I don't. What's up with all your headers being the same???
I use the same templates.
Why not make it original?Confused
(2009-02-20, 06:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]What's with the huge lighter-grey background/border on the on/off images? Do you really find that acceptable?

I thought it was alright, I'll use some other ones.

(2009-02-20, 06:27 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Why not make it original?Confused

I don't understand?
When you release themes that all use the same templates, it gets quite boring after awhile. I always try to change my templates when I release a theme. Not one theme I've released has the same header.
Personally speaking I only use themes that will work well with the default templates. All the themes I use run off the default template set, so that existing plugins show when I add new themes, and I don't have to edit loads of templates to apply them to all. So themes that all use the same templates aren't always bad, I don't really add a theme to get a different layout, just some different colours etc.
(2009-02-20, 07:38 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Personally speaking I only use themes that will work well with the default templates. All the themes I use run off the default template set, so that existing plugins show when I add new themes, and I don't have to edit loads of templates to apply them to all. So themes that all use the same templates aren't always bad, I don't really add a theme to get a different layout, just some different colours etc.

Which is a valid point. I would have to add all my plug-ins through all eight of the themes I have created which can be quite a pain. But I do agree, it does quite quite boring and I will be developing better template sets from now onwards.
Thank you!