MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Hidden Forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-02-20, 05:53 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]It's pronounced g-oss-man isn't it?

Its German and we had to change it to American sounding. It used to be Gossmann and pronounced a way that my 14 years of smoking has halted me from being able to do.

Goss said like Boss and man like men, that how I say it now
(2009-02-20, 05:55 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-20, 05:53 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]It's pronounced g-oss-man isn't it?

Its German and we had to change it to American sounding. It used to be Gossmann and pronounced a way that my 14 years of smoking has halted me from being able to do.

Goss said like Boss and man like men, that how I say it now
So I was right, I thinkBig Grin lol. 14 years of smoking, and working on a coal mine?? Wait..You've been smoking since you were 14?
Nope. I been smoking since age 10. I hung out with older kids in a small town, not much to do but slowly kill off my lungs lol
(2009-02-20, 05:58 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. I been smoking since age 10. I hung out with older kids in a small town, not much to do but slowly kill off my lungs lol
Ah. I don't consider my smoking smoking smoking.. I think the last time I smoked was...ah...2 weeks ago..
Its a terrible habit. I cut down to a half a pack a day (from 2 1/2 packs a day) so I am doing better...
(2009-02-20, 06:05 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Its a terrible habit. I cut down to a half a pack a day (from 2 1/2 packs a day) so I am doing better...
Yeah. What do you smoke?
PalMal menthol light
(2009-02-20, 06:08 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]PalMal menthol light
Hm. Never heard of them. What's with everyone smoking light menthols? lol. I better not say too much about me smoking or I'm sure there will be a conspiracy theoryToungue Seneca Menthol Lights..
Never heard of them before. I like menthols but had to go lights cause regs are too harsh on my lungs Sad A 24 year old shouldn't be saying that Confused
(2009-02-20, 06:11 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of them before. I like menthols but had to go lights cause regs are too harsh on my lungs Sad A 24 year old shouldn't be saying that Confused
Yeah. I'd post a pic but no lighting and my camera is...actually, where is it?:s damn, not good.. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5