MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Does MyBB use their own server for this site? If so what type of server do they use? Windows, Linux etc and what specifications?

Just Curious. And where is it kept?

Thanks
Server Type: Apache/2.2.4 (Ubuntu) DAV/2 SVN/1.4.4 mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.1 PHP/5.2.8-0.dotdeb.1 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.4 OpenSSL/0.9.8e (Linux)
IP Location - Texas - Hewitt - Jb Webhosting Llc (Dedicated hosting)

http://whois.domaintools.com
Ok, Wasn't sure if they hosted it because they had there own name server but it is dedicated,
It's dedicated but doesn't mean they host it. They could have a VPS or a dedicated server or possibly a shared account with a dedicated IP. I am 99.99% sure that I remember reading they are using a dedicated server though.
This site is running on a dedicated server
(2009-02-20, 07:18 AM)joshuam08 Wrote: [ -> ]Just Curious. And where is it kept?

Under Chris' bed.

J/k
So, if that was true, we would all be under his bed? :| Toungue
creepy Confused
(2009-02-20, 07:17 PM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-20, 07:18 AM)joshuam08 Wrote: [ -> ]Just Curious. And where is it kept?

Under Chris' bed.

J/k
He must have a bed that's very high off the groundToungue

(2009-02-20, 11:02 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]So, if that was true, we would all be under his bed? :| Toungue
Confused That scares me..lol he has 18,000+ people under his bed, I feel bad for him.
Under the Bed Hosting Solutions, L.L.C.
*Get our monthly special, Dirty Socks VPS with 50% off Old Shoes MySQL-VPS
Pages: 1 2 3