MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error-Report: Database connection failed. Error-Code:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've asked and I have tried this bloody 8 times now and I'm getting quite sick of it. Angry

I installed ajax so many time without any luck. Angry

Please help. Huh

By the way I've looked all through this forum without any luck or there is some code you have to add in god knows were. Angry
Geoff
So many angry facesConfused What do you mean you installed Ajax?
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-428...#pid313802

Unfortunately it's just a question of time until someone who's used this / developed this plugin to help you. Please be patient... Smile
Sorry Tom but aJax chat for Mybb. Followed the instructions perfectly. Tried installing "Mysite/forum/chat/install.php" and tried "Mysite/chat/install.php" done it 8 times with still the same message (Except for "Mysite/chat/install.php" which gives me errors that are understandable because it is in the wrong place)

Thanx mate
Geoff
(2009-02-20, 10:16 AM)geoff Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Tom but aJax chat for Mybb.
Ahh, had me confused for a second since Ajax is just an "add-on" for JavascriptToungue Like Tomm- said, just try and be patient. Doesn't look like too many people posted about having problems with it, so either they fixed it themselves, or someone else fixed it.
Crazy idea, why not try another shoutbox?? Or do you just want the ajax one??
Ive tried "pjirc" "phpfreechat" and a couple of others. They all seem to be in some way not suitable. Either the text is too small (Older members in the forum) or too much stuffing around to get them to the desired look and feel. And I'm no expert at this code thing (But learning slowly) And Ajax Chat suits all the members.

You blokes are the best.

Geoff
Well why not try this?? It may not be feature-packed, but I guarantee it'll work.
I'm giving it a go (Spicebox) I'll let you know

Geoff
Alright. I'm pretty sure it should work, as it has for me every timeToungue
Pages: 1 2