MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Add a Newthread Link in Forum Description and in Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That's cool, but would be much better if only registered users are able to see the link.
(2009-07-31, 10:05 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]That's cool, but would be much better if only registered users are able to see the link.

Thats an interesting idea, Adam Khan is banned here, otherwise I will take a permission for this...
Ghazal would you please?
(2009-08-20, 12:46 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Ghazal would you please?

Huh
He's asking if you can do it
(2009-02-21, 08:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure allowing people to make threads without viewing the forum first is a good idea ...

Well, i think it too... maybe if that will be possible, to make it visible just for users above a rank (or above a post count) it will be great implementation.
(2009-08-24, 10:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]He's asking if you can do it

Permissions first. Smile

I already facing much problem in modifying one plugin of Lennart, and that for only my personal use, (which is not breaking off his License though).

Hmm... Can any body know the Email address of Adam Khan ?
Why dont you create a plugin from scratch to do it? That way you don't have to bother about permissions Wink
In that case, someone Like Lennart will say "I have that idea, why you developed that ?" ...
But you coded so it doesn't matter. I coded a downloads plugin, however there are other downloads plugins. That's why I tried to add unique features
Pages: 1 2 3