MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seo problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
See Make A Trial With This Forum ( http://www.newseminar.co.cc ) Where i used CEO Plugin Yet I didnt Find Any Problem
Well, i've deactivate the seo.. but now www.mysite.org/showthread.php?tid=123&action=lastpost
Displays me a white page Sad . Isn't the italian language pack.. and aren't the plugins because also before were active and the error doesn't apperar Sad

Help please Sad
Those funny characters are known as the "BOT" (Byte Order Mark). UTF-8 doesn't need the BOM, so edit your language packs as same them as UTF-8 without the BOM.
I got a question about SEF url's, will the old url's stop working when you enable SEF? Like, I got some direct links to threads scattered around on some other 3rd party websites, will those links give an error when I have enabled SEF?
Ok cool. Is it correct that thread links are still like "showthread.php?tid=22", the rest of my url's are all SEO now (forum categories, members etc), went really smooth btw Smile
Ehm, i've resolved Blush ...
was the newsbar plugin Blush
(2009-02-25, 05:12 PM)zoog Wrote: [ -> ]Ok cool. Is it correct that thread links are still like "showthread.php?tid=22", the rest of my url's are all SEO now (forum categories, members etc), went really smooth btw Smile
Hmm, seems that this forum here at mybboard.net does have SEO thread links.... Is that something special? Or did it work 1/2 for me?
Pages: 1 2 3