MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

umm i have always to ask about that Confused Sad
umm we are facing a trouble on forum which is using the MyBB PR2
which is that someone is mass negatively reputating people, like 5 each time with no reason

so my consurn now is to know who is that

i know that the reputation system does not support to know who posted that, but my question here, can't the administrator who access to the SQL data base know the IP address or any little detail leading to that person.

thanks in advance
You can see in the DB who which Member gave the negative Rep (there will be the UID). So you not will see the IP but now which meber it was.
Well You can install the Alternative Reputation mod by smethead. Then you can see which one did it and they can't do it more then once.
hey

1st a reply for Bill, umm no you can't know who gave a reputation in the database, you just read other memebers reputations but u dont know who gave it, so that's why i asked for a trick.

sec for crackterSmile btw heyyyyy there!! , umm alternative reputation system isn't yet working on PR2 i have tried to install it on TECHEX, and we're still waitting for the new one.

thx
You can see who gave him/her rep in the database.
Offcourse it is available.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...2#pid27232
I'm using it at my board. You can have a look if you want.
thx crackter i missed that , i thought it's not yet released coz i used to visit the mods site,

anyway but still how to know for those who doesn't have it !!
You use the Database. You can see who the rep came from and who the receiver is in the database. .TABLE_PREFIX. reputation
Bill and CraKteR are correct.

However the uid field is the person who the rep was given to, and the adduid field is the person who gave the rep (I think it goes that way(
hey guys

i know that these refers to the person who gave and took a rep

but what i mean is that how to specify the username for each number , do i have to go to the .members and there should be the same number beside each username?or what

thx alot
The uid and adduid are the uid's in the mybb_users table.