MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: An eye for an eye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interested to see what you guys think about this story:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/02/1...ck.victim/

Is it right? The guy must've had some kind of mental problem. Would you have taken the money? After all, making someone else blind isn't going to make you any less blind. Do you think making the attacker blind will stop others from doing it? I know a lot of people think public executions would stop more murdering. Kind of a "make an example of them" mentality.
That's just sick.
I agree that he should AT LEAST get that, or life in prison. He deserves it.
He is a creeper. i think he should get life but an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. doesn't make a difference at the bottom of the sea.
While I can understand that she feels that way, it's ridiculous to believe that blinding the attacker with acid will prevent further "acid attacks"; the implication that attacks by acid are so widespread as to need to be specifically targeted for prevention is silly. Protection of women seems like a far more worthy cause.

As TM0 said, an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. Stick this man in prison, but don't stoop to his level.