MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Floating "Loading..." box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that the "Loading.." div should be made so that it floats in the middle of the screen. It can be done real easy via CSS, and it wouldn't add anything at all. I just think it would be nice because I often forget it's loading something, and exit the tab when I was trying to do something.
Do you mean the box that comes up when you post a quick reply? That one's appearing centered smack in the middle of the browser for me :|
That's the point. I think it should float up and down when you scroll.
Bit of a thread hijack but if I was going to improve that box, I'd add a little X to the corner to close it. That'll stop people complaining it doesn't go - you can just close it if it stays there.

[/hijack]
(2009-02-26, 11:33 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Bit of a thread hijack but if I was going to improve that box, I'd add a little X to the corner to close it. That'll stop people complaining it doesn't go - you can just close it if it stays there.

[/hijack]
I w
(2009-02-26, 11:33 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Bit of a thread hijack but if I was going to improve that box, I'd add a little X to the corner to close it. That'll stop people complaining it doesn't go - you can just close it if it stays there.

[/hijack]
I wouldn't count that as a hijack, since I actually like that ideaBig Grin

[/hijack]

You can just press the escape button to cancel the xmlhttp request and the box will disappear with it.

Hmm... moving with the browser, I guess simple javascript code could align it in the middle constantly.