MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is my website/forums
http://nickscomputers.titan.org.nz/portal/index.php

Smile

I spent over 2 months trying to set it up but got it working eventually Smile

Feel free to join Toungue
Looks good! A growing community. You should add more themes though.
The world doesn't need another forum about computers unless you have something new to bring to the table.
(2009-02-22, 01:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]The world doesn't need another forum about computers unless you have something new to bring to the table.
Agreed. Way too many forums..
(2009-02-22, 01:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]The world doesn't need another forum about computers unless you have something new to bring to the table.

Like what?
(2009-02-22, 01:46 AM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good! A growing community. You should add more themes though.

Where do you download the themes and if you make them how?
(2009-02-22, 03:51 AM)Frodo Baggins Wrote: [ -> ]

Like what?

You're the computer forum webmaster, not me.
(2009-02-22, 03:51 AM)Frodo Baggins Wrote: [ -> ]

Like what?
(2009-02-22, 01:46 AM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good! A growing community. You should add more themes though.

Where do you download the themes and if you make them how?

To download themes you go to Mod >> Themes on this site.
Or click here: http://mods.mybboard.net/themes

To install the themes, you goto your file manger (in your host), go to the image folder, then
upload the themes there. Unzip (or extract) them. Then go to your admin cp in your forum, goto the thme or styles option in the top menu. Click import, then enter the url to the xml file that came with the theme.
Cool, Check it out now... ... It looks so cool Toungue

and I'll think of other stuff to put on there
Alot better
Thanks Toungue

btw are you the member SJC cos I activated that account manually
Pages: 1 2