MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Favorite Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-02-22, 02:58 PM)Oxymoron Wrote: [ -> ]Salom, my God do I love the stuff.

In December I went to Florida, and we were in South Beach for the day, we were hungry, so we stopped at this restaurant called Mango's. http://www.mangostropicalcafe.com/

Well I got this delicious grilled salmon. Here's what it is "Served over white rice, sauteed mixed vegetables, and a tropical mango salsa".

Now I know it may not sound like the best thing in the World, but take it from it, it was GOOD!

Crazy.. I've been to this place. I was watching the video at first and was like.. "wait, I've been there before"... and noticed the address said Miami Beach.. haha There were so many dancers there. I don't think we ate though, it was super packed and there was nothing available for quite some time. They had a sweet menu though, from what I remember. Just seeing all of the hot chicks dancing for 20 mins was good enough for me.

I forgot where we ate that night. There were a whole bunch of restaurants along that sidewalk. Lotsa alcohol then too so that doesn't really help either.
(2009-02-22, 05:37 PM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-22, 02:58 PM)Oxymoron Wrote: [ -> ]Salom, my God do I love the stuff.

In December I went to Florida, and we were in South Beach for the day, we were hungry, so we stopped at this restaurant called Mango's. http://www.mangostropicalcafe.com/

Well I got this delicious grilled salmon. Here's what it is "Served over white rice, sauteed mixed vegetables, and a tropical mango salsa".

Now I know it may not sound like the best thing in the World, but take it from it, it was GOOD!

Crazy.. I've been to this place. I was watching the video at first and was like.. "wait, I've been there before"... and noticed the address said Miami Beach.. haha There were so many dancers there. I don't think we ate though, it was super packed and there was nothing available for quite some time. They had a sweet menu though, from what I remember. Just seeing all of the hot chicks dancing for 20 mins was good enough for me.

I forgot where we ate that night. There were a whole bunch of restaurants along that sidewalk. Lotsa alcohol then too so that doesn't really help either.

Lol, what a small World!

I went there turning an art exhibition, the whole street was packed with tents of art from around the World, pretty cool.

Another thing I remember about that place are there mango smoothies, yummie!
My favorite food is nice, hot, cheese pizza Smile

I also like Subway subs Wink
Pizza, Wings, Salt & Vinegar Chips, the list goes on & on.
good lord do you guys ever eat anything that isn't fast food
I love Mac n' Cheese. And yes, Salt & Vinegar Chips & sometimes Pizza ISN'T FAST FOOD.
Ahh, Salt & Vinegar chips<333
(2009-02-22, 08:59 PM)DJ Colin Raver Wrote: [ -> ]& sometimes Pizza ISN'T FAST FOOD.

thanks for the news bulletin chief
The Ultimate Feast @ Red Lobster:

Lobster Tail, Crab legs, shrimp scampi a fried shrimp. Other than that, chinese food and most any kind of German sausage
i'm from atlantic canada and i've never had lobster

i'm not a huge fan of shellfish though, i prefer something like barbecue salmon belly or salmon sushi Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3