MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sitemap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a working sitemap for mybb 1.4.4?
I looked there and the only one i could find is mavericks one and that is not compatible with the current mybb.
It is compatible, it says quite a lot of times in the thread about it that you need to edit the compatibility setting in the plugin file, however that plugin has other issues anyway.
Yeah, I tried editing the compatability but tasks dont work. So it doesnt generate a sitemap.
Like Matt said, it has other issues.
Damn, We need a sitemap plugin!
My Google SEO plugin also does Sitemaps. Even dynamic ones, i.e. the sitemap is up to date whenever Google chooses to access it - this is done by splitting the sitemap into several pages, so Google browses through the sitemap page by page very much like a user browses a forum page by page.

It's still in BETA though. Use at your own risk. (But you can install it and enable the sitemap only, nothing else).

Example sitemap:
http://googlemybb.bplaced.net/sitemap-index.xml

(Unfortunately the demo forum has only very few threads so there is only one page for everything, for big forums it would have several pages).
From where i can get more bots details to enter in "site map plugin"
Where can I find a sitemap for 1.4?
Pages: 1 2