MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Great Job MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys are really doing a heck of a job with this software and letting it be free. I was just wondering and If it doesnt bother asking you guys what are you guys plans for the future of mybb, like what are you guys planning to implement, etc.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks for your compliment Wink

I think we want to add in features that many users want, but on the other hand, we have to balance it so that the software is not bloated with features that will not be used by many people, however with the addition of the Plugin system, it will be easier for people to release plugins that easily integrate into MyBB which beats having to modify the code for every plugin, so that there can be extra features easily "plugged into" the forum. One major change to MyBB in the future version after 1.0 will be a revamp of the Admin CP interface, as Chris stated in the development updated posted a couple of weeks ago.
I too would like to say that this is a beautiful piece of software. I started using phpbb when i first started building forums. Then I discovered Vbulletin, and FusionBB. I have 3 Vbulletin forums, 1 Fusionbb forum and a couple of phpbb. I have recently been told about mybb from a user on vbulletin.org... And i must say that i am so impressed with the out of the box features this forum has. I definitially plan to tell my fellow admins Smile