MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Announcments and unknown place questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok hey guys i have 2 questions

1st, about the global to all forums annoucment, why it doesnt show anywhere? except when i specify a parent forum instead of the global one!

sec, some times when i'm looking to thw WHO'S ONLINE, i get an Unkown Location for some user!!, so where is he excatly and why does that happen.

thanks alot
chaw
zaher1988 Wrote:ok hey guys i have 2 questions

1st, about the global to all forums annoucment, why it doesnt show anywhere? except when i specify a parent forum instead of the global one!

I believe there was a bug in one of the PR2's released before November 1 that had a global announcement bug.

zaher1988 Wrote:sec, some times when i'm looking to thw WHO'S ONLINE, i get an Unkown Location for some user!!, so where is he excatly and why does that happen.

thanks alot
chaw

This happens when a user visits a page where there is no associated "label" for the page. Some that have been spotted are the redirect pages, like the page after logging in that says "Thanks for logging in", which is an "Unknown Location"
hey thx for the reply

in my site it mostely happen when someone goes into the registration process

regards
Hi,

the guys in this thread could also use some help on this, so:

Where's that labelling done you were talking about? I made my own extension for MyBB and want it to show correctly in "Who's online?".
Anyone?

Can