MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Topic Views Not Increasing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-02-23, 12:47 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]Try turning the delayed thread view update setting on, save, then turn it off and save. Also make sure settings.php is CHMOD to 666.

settings.php was CHMODed to 644 but I changed it to 666. Will I have to wait for changes to occur or something?

Whenever I try to change the delay settings, it is always on 'OFF' now... Is this suppose to happen?
No you won't have to wait for anything, if you set it to off, and save, if the file is CHMOD to 666 then it should take effect.
(2009-02-23, 04:49 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]No you won't have to wait for anything, if you set it to off, and save, if the file is CHMOD to 666 then it should take effect.

Nothing has changed =/ The Topic Views still will not increase.
What about after you set it to yes, save, and then no, like I said before?? If you have settings.php CHMOD to 666 it won't always be saying Off.
I can't switch the options anymore...
How, exactly?? If it's always set to off then something still isn't right with the file or the settings. Try deleting it and see if you can save the settings after.
What should I delete?
The file. Maybe something's wrong with it. Then try and update the setting again.
I've deleted it and uploaded the untouched version. I CHMODed to 666 then I tried the Yes, Save, No, Save, method. Now, I can switch from Yes to No without a problem, however, the Topic Views STILL don't update accordingly.
Then something else you've added must be interfering. What templates have you edited??
Pages: 1 2 3