MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LOST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any of you LOST fans?

I found a cool site www.hulu.com where you can watch LOST and other videos!
You realize Hulu is pretty well-known right? Toungue

I'm a lost fan, but haven't kept up to date on the latest seasons, only 1 and 2. I'll just wait until their whole show goes off the air and then purchase the whole dvd set and watch them. I hate watching shows on a weekly basis or whatever on the tube.... I always seem to forget/miss stuff.. as well as forget to actually watch the shows.. haha..
I <3 LOST!!
Hulu is great and so is Lost but you actually have to watch the episodes at ABC which forces you to watch lots of ads and also their full-screen HD stream is very buggy.

I love watching It's Sunny in Philadelphia's at Hulu. They had them all for a bit then took them down and now say they will rotate 5 at a time. Funny stuff.

But Hulu is fantastic.
I like lost, but they don't tell you much per episode. Do they have a plan or are they just making it up as they go along? Seems like they're stalling or something. Smile

Also, what was with that almost year long break? Brainstorm time? Smile
I have no clue what's going on with the show. Never have watched it.
(2009-02-23, 04:33 AM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]I have no clue what's going on with the show. Never have watched it.

Well if you watched it you might get it Toungue

I watch it, think it's great.
I just recently started to watch them. We rented all the discs of season 1,2,3,and 4. I didn't like season 4 at all and pretty much don't want to watch it anymore. Season 1 was cool. Season 2 was the best imho and Season 3 2nd half was good but 1st half was slow. Season 4 was just stupid and I don't like the direction of the storyline anymore. There isn't much mystique anymore imho...just stupid drama.

So for me the show was great but it's over. Maybe in a few more seasons I will watch them all at once again but it annoying waiting week after week to get spoon fed a storyline.
I got lost on series 3 of Lost... I think I got fed up waiting for something to actually happen, and got royally peeved with their "the answers are coming" advertising campaign to get people into it again and failed (again) to give any answers whatsoever.

I'll stick to better programming with actual storylines... like 24... Toungue
I think LOST is great, even though they keep saying the answers are coming, and nothing happens, you just gotta stay with it, becuse eventually, the answers WILL come, trust me, I know, ive followed it from the beginning
Pages: 1 2