MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Center (Ticket Support) Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have seen the Help Center Mod for vBulletin you will know what I'm talking about.

I'm in dire need of a Help Center plugin. I'm sure other people could use it too. I can elaborate more if needed. Smile
If you elaborate more, I might be able to make it if it's not too complicated.
Something like Trellis that integrates into MyBB. Members would need to be able to create tickets, which they can specify to be either public or private, can choose which category to post it in, and how severe the problem is. Members would also need to be able to reply to a ticket.

The Admin side is what might be hard. Admins would need to be able to create multiple categories. For example, I could create General Help, Forum Help, Code Help. Then I would need to be able to specify which groups can see/reply to all tickets, whether they are private or not. The admin would also need to be able to close/mark ticket as solved. Mods should be able to do this too.

Do I need to elaborate more? Smile
I swear labrocca said he MAY do something a bit like this but he wouldnt say anymore might be worth a PM.
(2009-02-23, 08:06 PM)Hapatio Wrote: [ -> ]I swear labrocca said he MAY do something a bit like this but he wouldnt say anymore might be worth a PM.

Thanks for the information. I may PM him and see if he is doing this. Smile