MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help : my site redirect me to OpenDNS Homepage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
help : my site redirect me to OpenDNS Homepage

hi all
my domain name www.ehelnezam.co.cc
when I enter it, it redirects me to OpenDNS Homepage and don't know what to do ???

but I login to my co.cc account and checked the DNS Configuration
they are as followed :
ns1.oxyrack.com
ns2.oxyrack.com

what else can I do to resolve the problem and my domain is existing and this is co.cc whois :
Domain Name : ehelnezam.co.cc
Registrar : CO.CC, INC.
Whois Server : co.cc
Referral URL : http://www.co.cc
Name Server : NS1.OXYRACK.COM
Name Server : NS2.OXYRACK.COM

Creation Date : 22-Aug-2008
Does the same for me. It appears that your domain name has dropped off the DNS server list. Have you paid your domain registration fee? I would check with your website host, if that is where you registered your domain name, otherwise check with who you did register it with.

~Rich
This has nothing to do with MyBB, so don't post it here.
(2009-02-23, 09:29 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]This has nothing to do with MyBB, so don't post it here.
They can post it here. It's the Chit-Chat "lounge", not MyBB support.
oo, thought i saw mybb general support, o well
(2009-02-23, 09:49 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]oo, thought i saw mybb general support, o well
That's why you should always double checkToungue
So, this is the hosts fault. I was getting these types of redirections when i was on 000webhost.

I would suggest to change your host
(2009-02-28, 06:41 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]So, this is the hosts fault. I was getting these types of redirections when i was on 000webhost.

I would suggest to change your host

How do you know whether it's the host's fault? Can you be 100% sure that it isn't co.cc that's messing up?
Check your .htaccess file to see if somebody changed it. Wink