MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Most Recent Posts Board?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I was on this chatboard, and they have a "Home" tab and when you go there, it gives you a list of the 10 most recent posts from all the threads and categories, so that you don't have to scroll through everything.

Is there a way for me to have that on my board?
Thanks! Now that I downloaded it to my desktop, where do I upload it to? Somewhere in the File Manager?
There's quite a few files, it comes with a readme of where everything goes.
In your file manager or whatever you use to upload files, but just read the readme.
OK thanks, guys!
"the root folder of your board on your server"

Do I go to File Manager and then to Forum? Do I upload it right there or somewhere inside Forum more specific?
By root, it means where index.php, member.php, online.php etc etc is. Everything else should be in a specified folder.
Hi OK I uploaded it! Now I'm supposed to "activate the plugin via Admin-CP"

How do I do this? I'm in the Admin-CP. What do I click on?
ACP > Configuration > Plugins > Find it > Activate. Then configure the settings.
Ok thanks, Matt. And do I have to download the Overview app once it's uploaded into the root? Or is it fine just being uploaded?
Yeah I don't see it there in Plugins. Should I go back to the freehostia file manager and click on Overview on click "Download"?
Pages: 1 2