MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multi-tasking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you?? I just tried to walk up the stairs whilst doing something on my iPod and failed. It's actually quite hard to co-ordinate the movements of walking up stairs whilst doing something else... or is it just me?? Toungue
Hmm.. I can definitely multi-task. Maybe you're not use to the stairs as it's quite simple really: lift a leg and move forward. Toungue
Toungue Well I can usually go up 2 at a time quite quickly but if I'm doing something else I lose co-ordination completely and have to stop the other thing I'm doing Rolleyes
Well let me think back to this morning. Walking with the girlfriend, walking upstairs backwords(talking to someone), and casually looking at my iPod. I think I can. But when it comes to the interwebz, I get sidetracked easilyToungue
no, not in the slightest. i focus too much on one thing
I can pretty much mutli task well, I definitely don't multi task while I'm driving, the safety of the other drivers around me is far more important than doing something stupid while driving. Smile
Yeah. I drive around here without my license(on the back roads) and it's actually better than driving on the main roads. I only messed up once because I switched the song on my iPod(I listen to it while I'm driving instead of the radio) and I didn't look up in time and almost put my truck into a ditch.Confused
(2009-02-24, 12:10 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]... I switched the song on my iPod(I listen to it while I'm driving instead of the radio) and I didn't look up in time and almost put my truck into a ditch.Confused

My point exactly. Wink
I can breathe whilst looking at the screen, and I can type at the same time!

Yes, multi-tasking is the essence of maximising the limited time one has Toungue
Usually, the most 'multi-tasking' I do is pause Starcraft or Diablo II, do my Age of Wonders PBEM turn, send it off to my friend, and continue playing the other game.

That and keeping track of 34 webcomic stories as well as the 2-3 story-driven TV shows I watch. But that only updates daily so it's not too hard to keep track of.
Pages: 1 2