MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybboard.net Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if this forum uses any plugins.
If there is, none of them are visible to end users...
Hey are most likely created by the developers of MyBB, not by the users and public of MyBB.
It needs to remain "default" in order to show as an example of the product.
(2009-02-24, 01:53 PM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]It needs to remain "default" in order to show as an example of the product.

Exactly. If we add plugins then people will think MyBB comes with that. I think the only 'non-MyBB' stuff here is the different templates for the mods and themes forums, and the newsbars... everything else is as it is out-of-the-box.
For a second, I thought I was actually the thread starter of this because of our avatar similarities. Rolleyes Looks like I'll be changing my avatar sooner than I thought.
(2009-02-24, 01:53 PM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]It needs to remain "default" in order to show as an example of the product.

The subforum display isn't default. Big Grin
(2009-02-24, 04:25 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]For a second, I thought I was actually the thread starter of this because of our avatar similarities. Rolleyes Looks like I'll be changing my avatar sooner than I thought.

OMG! I did too Toungue.

But, ya the only things I really see that aren't default is the theme.
I in a post by the staff a few months ago, they said that they have some plugins installed but they do not really make MyBB seem any different.
If there is any plugins installed, I'm sure Ryan made them - or maybe Chris, etc.. I highly doubt there is any installed besides the Newsbar plugin.
Pages: 1 2